Saturday, August 28, 2010

User Friendly Blogging

Welcome to my first Blog.

After coming to the realisation  that all the really cool people have Blogs I decided that Ineeded to join the sub-specie and become a blogger myself. Although my parents aren't too keen and have labeled blogging 'Another Internet addiction' I believe that it might be a pretty rad idea :)

So, after accidently setting up a blog under my dad's blogger profile, having to delete it and restart with my own Gmail account on another computer I was already aware that Blogging is not so user friendly. Even more so after trying to figure out how to add my own template. After calling in the help of  Jan (http://hathairhatgirl.blogspot.com/) and we still managed to aimlessly wonder around my Blogger Dashboard for half an hour before discovering it under 'edit HTML' and not the other 'Design a template!' option. Then it seemed that the sweet little template that I had chosen didnt co-ordinate with the dashboard, needing me to edit my blog name into the Jpeg picture and re-upload it. Didnt seem like such an easy start.....

Nevertheless, I'm determined to love blogging and will dance forward to the potential blogposts just waiting to be written.

Rx.

0 comments: