Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Secret Obsession #1

I have a secret obsession. And it's been going on for years ... I love, am completely besotted with, collect and find joy in....

clothes pegs.

Yup, i collect clothes pegs.

I have some luxury rubber pegs that my gran bought me:



I have some plain wooden ones:

But these, these beautiful, gorgeous, not-found-in-South-Africa pegs are my absolute favourite:
and these:
they're called Gipsy pegs because they originated with the gypsies - tying two pieces of wood together so that they could hang their clothes up. I LOVE them...

I have, to make a confession, even stolen one or two from people's houses. See, obsession.

While getting pictures i stumbled across this:
Cute right :)


I have no idea where this love for clothes pegs came about.... i dont even enjoy hanging washing.

Rx

0 comments: